Pack Downloads or Streaming Content?

thotadmin

Pack Downloads or Streaming Content?  

5395 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer big file sized pack downloads hosted on Mega or quick fast streaming content and galleries?

• Zip Packs Downloads
    • Streaming / Galleries
    • Both

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 7:55 AM, Justaddicted said:

Why do people use tez could they not use mega at all?

This. I was disappointed that I paid for VIP, then have to pay AGAIN for something that is garbage for someone with a 1GPBS connection. 20GB is a joke. Streaming or galleries would let me pick what I wanted to DL quickly without a paywall and slow as hell connection. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WOOTHOTSYAY said:

This. I was disappointed that I paid for VIP, then have to pay AGAIN for something that is garbage for someone with a 1GPBS connection. 20GB is a joke. Streaming or galleries would let me pick what I wanted to DL quickly without a paywall and slow as hell connection. 

At that point I would rather pay for the only fans. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wanna say something really important: TEZFILES IS THE BEST! Just download Internet Download Manager and with that program i can download at 220kb, it's slow but you get no restrictions as free MEGA

• 1 month later...

Wait. I can not download from any other sites than thotbook.tv? What is this about? I did not sign up for this. I used to see tezfilez on most of the sites and now I have just randomly seen this. But this site only offers megapacks. I dont want to download all the packs! I want to choose and download, I have just seen a model and clicked tezfiles link and bought a premium account. That’s all. 

This site offers megapack all in one file and pushes me to download all the clips of the model and I don’t want that. This makes no sense why would I want to download all the videos of a model. Most of them I already have. Why is it like that? Is tezfiles always like that? First time I’ve seen this at a filehost. Is there no regular tezfiles account that I can download the files I see from other sites? I want to switch to that. This thotbook is useless for me unless they don’t offer files one by one. I need you to switch my account to regular tezfiles account.

This is the e-mail that I have sent to tezfiles.

Your system is amazingly stupid. I am not a fan of most of these models. I just like certain types of movies. I want to pick the movie and download. And I guess you can't fix that anytime soon?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, alancena143 said:

How can I request for onlyfans account photos and videos of someone 

If admin is reading this can I get video and photos of anna monik model she has around 38-40k followers on Instagram 

Please reply 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 8:52 PM, Khali said:

I wanna say something really important: TEZFILES IS THE BEST! Just download Internet Download Manager and with that program i can download at 220kb, it's slow but you get no restrictions as free MEGA

Tezfiles is far from the best. I am getting the free account download speed using a premium account. And Tezfiles support aren't admitting they are capping me. At the rate they are going, they'll be outta business when everyone finds out what theyre doing. This website is quickly turning to quicksand.